Monday, March 9, 2015

Making Family Outings More Convenient



Children n Us Super Stroller Organizer


Summery:


Heading out and about is never easy especially with babies and kids. No matter what the age group there are always things you need from snacks and drinks to tissues and wipes. Although a diaper bag is nice, they tend to get messy and not always handy. The Children n Us Super Stroller Organizer is something very different from what I have used in the past. It makes taking shorts trips with little ones much easier.

Design:


To start off with the design is nice and simple. The rectangular shape is pretty large and will hook onto multiple surfaces including strollers, bikes or wheelchairs. The front has two pockets. One perfect for keeping your cell phone handy. The inside has a pretty large open space with one hidden zipper in the back. On the sides, there are two pockets perfect for beverage storage. The back has an additional open pocket for smaller storage. 

Stroller Outings:


For moms, when you are heading out with the kids, this is the bag you will want. I find with kids, the large center pocket is perfect for storing all the bags of snacks. The more kids you have, the more you need. My nephews usually go out with bags of apples, raisins, oranges and crackers. The two side drink pockets are perfect for all sorts of  drinks. One side for mom and the other for sippy cup. If you are brining along a diaper bag, the larger center pouch can actually be used to store multiple no spill sippy cups. We all know the occasional kids want a treat, especially when the ice-cream truck comes singing down the street, so the inside back pocket is perfect for a few dollars. As for the front pouch, I love to keep the tissues for the sneezing noses. 

Wheel Chairs:


Some of you know I work with special needs kids. While most are mobile, some are confound to a wheelchair. No matter the age of the child, when in a wheelchair, moms still need to pack for an outing. The Children n Us Super Stroller Organizer is a bag that will help you moms as well. When I take my kids out, I fill the large center pocket with a few toys, some wipes, and a snack. Yes this bag can hold it all. I also packed it with two drinks and tissues in the front. Not to forget the front pouch held the cell phone for easy access. The back pocket was used to store some important paper work like allergy information. 

Bottom Line:


I have used this Children n Us Super Stroller Organizer on multiple occasions and it makes family outings more organized. When I work with wheelchair bound kids, having everything on hand makes my life as well as the childs life easier. 

As for kids, well I have two nephews as well as friends with kids. They love heading out going to the park or for nice family walks. This bag is something that everyone could use. Hooking onto a stroller, bike, or wheel chair is so simple. All you have to do is adjust the two straps and clip the buckles. Since the straps are on both sides, it makes it really easy to attach to anything with a bar or handle. 

Basically weather you are heading out and about with one kid or many kids, the Children n Us Super Stroller Organizer is an organizer that well to sum it up, made my life easier. I hope you enjoy your family outings as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment